Keytrack For Lawyers
As a KeyTrack® Lawyer/ Legal Executive you are able to keep your clients, the Real Estate Manager, Administrator and Agent, the Mortgage Broker/Banker, or indeed any other parties up to date online, in “real time” (via the TSR)
The advantages to you are
- You communicate with personalised email and SMS text message updates that are sent to all parties simultaneously, saving you valuable time by reducing phone calls and faxes, and insuring that there is less likelihood of a breakdown in communication between the associated parties.
- You and your team are able to look back at all of your transactions (TSRs), as they are stored in your KeyTrack® site indefinitely.
- KeyTrack® has a CRM system, enabling you to email your database of clients, Mortgage Brokers and other parties that you may regularly use in completion of your property deals.
- KeyTrack® sends you weekly and daily reminders of conditions and settlements coming up.
- KeyTrack® converts the SMS text replies back to emails, so that you can receive, via email, the great feedback from your clients and the Real Estate Industry in response to the positive SMS text messages that KeyTrack® delivers to them.
- You can be sure that your clients are kept up to date with the transaction, whether they are in the country, or overseas.
- KeyTrack® allows you to communicate with all Trustees of Family Trusts and Company Directors simultaneously.
- KeyTrack® allows you to be selected as a lawyer/legal executive when a Real Estate Agent creates their own marketing reports in KeyTrack® (MSRs). In fact, only KeyTrack® licensed lawyers can be added to these MSRs, to subsequently receive the MSR Email updates from the agent.
- All law firm users can login to KeyTrack® and view the progress of all property deals at your firm. All KeyTrack's functionality is ‘real time’ including access to KeyTrack's ‘real time’ Database of Real Estate Agencies, with their associated Managers, Administrators and Agents listed, throughout New Zealand.
- You also receive the benefit of being on the ‘Find a Lawyer’ page, which is becoming an increasing popular way for the public to source their lawyer, with the site averaging 350,000 hits per month (July 2006). You receive the benefit of KeyTrack's ownership of the domain names www.conveyancing.co.nz and www.propertylawyers.co.nz that are soon to be released to search engines globally.
- The amount of paper on your files is reduced as KeyTrack® utilises modern forms of communication, being the email and SMS text message updates.
- You receive the benefit of KeyTrack's presence at REINZ conferences, giving KeyTrack® firms further exposure in the property sector.
- All functionality enhancements are “real time” and are free to law firms. No technicians are required to load outdated software onto your server.
- Development is carried out by a Property Lawyers holding current Practising Certificates from the NZLS.
- You are dealing with the original company that developed this sort of communication system (KeyTrack®), who will soon be offering this service globally (Patent No. 827093) and not with other companies who have since tried to copy KeyTrack® on outdated server based programmes.
- You are able to attach Certificates of Titles and other LINZ document searches to the TSR, therefore improving even further the benefits gained by LINZ's E-Dealing programme.
- You can be assured of continuous access to the KeyTrack® website in the future, as no other parties Intellectual Property rights have been infringed, as all of KeyTrack's concepts are original.
- Free Help Desk support on our 0800KeyTrack line, or via email at: Info@KeyTrack.co.nz.
- Low entry cost to become a KeyTrack® Licensed Law Firm and ongoing fees can be passed on as a disbursement.
- Link to the LINZ website and the ability to attach LINZ documents to the TSRs for your clients, bankers and Real Estate Agents to view.
- KeyTrack® is the only ‘true’ online interface available for use by the real estate, banking and legal sectors.